Link V.S Spongebob Link V.S Spongebob

7 hours to make 1 minute of sprite rips and vector animations?

WeirdGamer117 responds:

Yes boy. I'm only 14, I'd like to see you try to make one.

The Bafroom Table The Bafroom Table

not long enough, not enough commitment

Great concept that falls a bit short. Voice acting needed more emotion. A few more gags and some better background music would have helped a lot.

Iznvm responds:

you realize that not everything has to be long right?

Minecraft Creepers Blood2 Minecraft Creepers Blood2

Good animation, lacks substance.

Voice acting was not very good and audio recording was subpar. Plot wasn't very good as the gags just weren't entertaining, and the backing track was severely sparse.

The Haunted Mansion The Haunted Mansion

Crappy graphics making it difficult to distinguish objects, bad hitboxes making it dificult to click objects, no clues of what needs to be discovered next, text which is either pixelated or cut off making it dificult to read, text text links which put the action on the text itself rather than a container movieclip/button which makes it difficult to click the text links, no ambient sound.

Wooooooooooooooooooo responds:

I promise all the hit boxes work fine you just gotta find em and yeah for next time I will use a containers rather than using the text as a link also in total I only have about 20 sound effects so it can be difficult sometimes. It would be interesting to know where abouts you got stuck in the game and if other people are having the same trouble.?

Amazingspace Amazingspace

Nice take on the genre which inspired the ripoff Flappy Bird. Love the retro PC graphics and the powerups and thrust features are great.

Pipeweed responds:

Thank you, i think i will release an updated version later :) this game was made in < 4 hours.

Foxy Racing Foxy Racing

This is a painted crap. The graphics are nice, sleek and clean. But the gameplay is abysmal: boring, sometimes no-win situations appear, and the control is both basic and flawed.