Shoot!!! Shoot!!!

Needs more

You can't just submit a "look what I can do" piece.

A Murder Worth Telling A Murder Worth Telling

should this be considered good?

the base graphics were good but what anim was ther to speak of. the wist was as intense as a lemon twist in my ice-water. ok, it wasn't horrible, but it kinda sucked in graohics and story.

Zero-End responds:

YOu sure you're 23?

Its a Way of Life Its a Way of Life

How does this shit get protected

Why do the Fulp's keep dropping the ball? They should hand over the site to someone who doesn't let shit like this on. Bad graphics, bad joke, and to fuck with the sound. You need a new hobby, or at least don't "share" it with us.

Meet Mr McGruff Meet Mr McGruff

I think you're plugging that site...

It seems to be a competitor of Landover Baptist. It's too funny to be real. But in a subtle way, trying to trick the readers. If it's not a joke it's scary. Try looking for dinosaurs by asking the giraffe and butterfly about them in the kids corner. Funny flash, and if you look at more of the kids stuff it makes me think this site is a farce even moreso. Like the graphics with clean animation. Sound was alrite.

MssDynamitevsTerriSchiavo MssDynamitevsTerriSchiavo

Eh

Just wasn't funny. Look up the other Terri films, they're hilarious. Try again. Nice graphics, though.

Things in the Dark Things in the Dark

The eye-in-the dark gag, though...

You have to b e pretty sick in the head to think that up. "Button!"
And what's wrong with just showing blackness? Nobody does it. But my eyes don't glow!
Oh, and cheesy graphics, kinda went with it. Hehe! I like.

Died Fooling Around Died Fooling Around

pretty alrite

Not a bad joke. Not the funniest I've seen, but pretty good. and nice anim, looked Dilbert-esque. The sounds kinda brought it down a little... like they needed to be tweaked.

Larry King: Terri Schiavo Larry King: Terri Schiavo

~sniff~

I larffed so friggin hard that I actually did cry! That doesn't happen ofter. My sis has William's, maybe I have a pic of her doin it. Big joke then let it down with a small one. Good script.
Check the pic I made:
/bbs/topic.php?id=93408

Wrong Turn p1 Wrong Turn p1

Where was the flash

was that unfinished?

"Clown" "Clown"

Holy shit this guy can draw!

The scary clown thing is overdone, but he set the mood. the gore graphics coulda used some work. Sound fit. Too bad.