View Profile thelordofcheese

All 147 Movie Reviews

40 w/ Responses

7 hours to make 1 minute of sprite rips and vector animations?

WeirdGamer117 responds:

Yes boy. I'm only 14, I'd like to see you try to make one.

not long enough, not enough commitment

Great concept that falls a bit short. Voice acting needed more emotion. A few more gags and some better background music would have helped a lot.

Iznvm responds:

you realize that not everything has to be long right?

Good animation, lacks substance.

Voice acting was not very good and audio recording was subpar. Plot wasn't very good as the gags just weren't entertaining, and the backing track was severely sparse.

Still good

It just wouldn't be right if his head didn't catch fire. But not as good as Home. Better plot line and the music is really what made it. That and the kegger.

Nice, but a little less accurate than #1

Of course, how "accurate" can things be when there are several different "versions," even amongst modern incarnations, all of which were quilted together in a patchwork of what a group of rich and politically connected social elites deemed was "true," since, you know, you can vote on facts. That's totally how it works.

So, is Eve naturally bald or did God create the razor for her to smooth out the rough patch?

And I care why?

This submission lacked everyhting good about flash.
It was a damn slideshow with fucking Enya in the background.
No interactivity, no SFX, no plot, no animation.
Just some shitty pictures of a supposedly dead friend (I know the pain).
Damn, if he was that important then put some effort into it!

Gavin responds:

h j9

Ad thsi submissio to yout favorite

hellz yae
It's always fun to taunt others
especially when they do things like that.

Good concept carried out very well, with funny graphics and clear sound.

Short, quick and funny

Just the way I like them.

You make NG worthwhile

Out of all the crap on the portal you'd think the one would only look at the front page, and there's even crap on there sometimes! But if you dig deep enough or wait long enough things like this are found.

Great sound, perfect, clear voices and catchy music that isn't over-used. And the graphics and animation are terrific. Not to forget that it's funny as hell!

I like the abstractness.

Almost like Pink Panther or the adults from Peanuts. Showed emotion through body language & tones. And slightly funny device. Good claymation for the timeframe. As for the rock monster at the begining... what was the name of that show? I used to love that. That and Thundercats.

eldemono responds:

Thank you, we apprecite that you liked the animation, hopefully we will come up with better stuff. the creature's name is Igoo from the Herculoids.

A review isn't useful unless you give the submission a 10.

37, Male