View Profile thelordofcheese

46 w/ Responses

Not too bad

Just wish it was a flash animation, but I like those clay dudes. I'm stuck in the VCR! The jokes were of a dry humor, but it pokes fun at Bush's inescapeable past (and really, kneeling down to talk to your imaginary friend does not make your past go away). Sound and video quality were off. I liked the acting and delivery. It really gavve the sense of real people in a documentary. I read some other reviews because of the Newgrounds Staff Comment, so really, who are us that it was released by? The end link?

Just not funny

I laughed, I cried, I hallucinated! I showed no emotion while watching this. The animation was pretty bad, too. at least the A/V synched up. Those jokes were lame and I really didn't like any of the visuals. Plus, I don't think the narration really fit that well, or the music.

If it were original...

I woulda given a higher score, but I've seen this in letter-made-jpg so many times. Great animation and sound, though. I think I'll check out some more.

A true 10

A gave this submission a 10 because it simply didn't deserve it. Does that make sense? About as much as this short. Seriously, give it up. I've seen your name around the portal, and really, this is why you have your reputation.

Technical achievment, virtual sucking

Good art and effects most of the time. That song bites a big one. Mouth didn't match up, either. Storyline was a snoozer. Sound at the end was horrible. You were laughing because you were so high that you thought that this was a good short overall. Get someone to give you a good script and I'm sure you'd make a dynamite flash.

dookiemoole responds:

a perfect representation of the usually apparent idiocy of humans

Stop EATING the microphone!

Boring, with the fact that you are a mouth-breather who love the taste of audio recording equipment. Not funny, sad, dramatic, or anything entertaining.

What's everyone's problems and stuff?

Good. Foamy got shot in ther head. Good. He'd be proud. Fuckin boo-hoo goth-girl shows some spine. Great spoof. Those who gave zeros are just clamoring about their deceased demi-god. Fact of the matter, yes, Foamy deserved it and Foamy definitely advocates violence. All those who gave it less than a five should start their own Flash websites and only allow homoginized crap to be hosted.

'eh'

The artwork was cool but the animation was subpar at times. Some really good light and color terchniques, but character movement was lackluster most of the times. The story gets off to a really slow start, and contiunues at a still slow pace. The movie is too long, and as for the "experimental" music, well, it's only experimental to people who listen to national FM broadcast radio, but it really is boring. I mean, Enya is more exciting. Not nearly as good as Zamfir, Master of the Pan Flute! Oh, the SFX.... annoying. So, with a plot that is more pretentious than entertaining, music that tries to hard and fails, silly sounds that don't fit, and great artwork with mediocre animation this flash can only be summed up with 'eh'.

A review isn't useful unless you give the submission a 10.

36, Male