"Target Practice" "Target Practice"

You blammers, spammers, and flamers are all tards

What's so bad about this? Doesn't NG love StickDeath and fight films? That's what this is, and Ive never gave them more than a 3. I woulda given this a 4, well, I'm teetering, if the animation weas great. gotta look again I guess. This is another Tsunami Loot-Up. In fact, this is going in my favs to remind me how stupid ppl are. By the way.. thanks for taking me from silver to gold!
OK, good f-by-f and nice effects. like the KKK imagery, boy, they sure are tough behind their masks. fluid. base graphics could use some work (but somehow I don't think they'll be improved...). It could have been longer. Overall, a 4, but since there was heart put into it, a 5. We can't invalidate his emotions, now then.

$$$UNOMOMENTEPORFAVOR$$$ $$$UNOMOMENTEPORFAVOR$$$

pretty

Slow, short, and need for better sound (not just quality, but substance) but those graphics were so good. Like to see more.

Savior Model 00004 Savior Model 00004

OMG WTF

Only the internet could give the words to describe this. IT'S HILARIOUS! It's just so off-beat. The voicing is wierd. And the visuals are pleasing. Could use work on the audio quality, though.

Uncle Bob Uncle Bob

And if the child is consenting then to splech with it!
Perfect! Sound could use a little better mixing, and strangely enough I liked the character models. The animation wasn't that great, though. Didn't really fit them much, but whatever.

Mister Twitch: VMFD Mister Twitch: VMFD

The sound and end kill it.

The sound goes down in quality and I couldn't understand him. And it kinda dragged at the end compared to the beginning.

Mister-Twitch responds:

Were you watching it backwards?

Boy Machine Boy Machine

Why even bother with this line?

Talk about mood. The ending made it. Just shows you to watch the whole thing. Surprised even me.

My GOD, Robots! episode 3 My GOD, Robots! episode 3

Well, I guess...

Music was too loud in some places and needed SFX. And only slightly humorous. Probably good as a series viewed one after another. I say try to make a 15/30 min episode.

A New Bunny A New Bunny

Not only was it funny, it made fun of the shittards at WB! And it looked good! Nice sound too.

Crazy Mule Crazy Mule

You got a one

The graphics were pretty good. Dumb boring pointless bland repetitive uninteresting. I gotta get my thesaraus...

It's Raining It's Boring It's Raining It's Boring